Sight Words Workbook for kindergarteners ages 5+
Support your child's educational journey with Spectrum's Kindergarten Sight Words Workbook that teaches essential phonics skills to kindergarteners.
Kindergarten Phonics workbooks are a great way for children to learn essential skills such as kindergarten reading, sentence building, and writing practice, basic sight words, and more through a variety of kindergarten activities that are both fun AND educational
Why You'll Love This Kindergarten Workbook
- Engaging and educational kindergarten sight words games and activities. "Tracing and coloring", "Dot-to-Dot", and "Word searches" are a few of the fun kindergarten activities that incorporate phonics into your child's kindergarten homeschool curriculum or classroom curriculum to help inspire learning.
- Tracking progress along the way. An answer key is included in the back of the phonics workbook to track student progress before moving on to new and exciting activities. Sight words flash cards are also included to reinforce vocabulary words and skills.
- Practically sized for every activity. The 160-page sight words workbook is sized at about 8 1/4" x 10 1/4"--giving your child plenty of space to complete each exercise.
For more than 20 years, Spectrum has provided solutions for parents who want to help their children get ahead, and for teachers who want their students to meet and exceed set learning goals--providing workbooks that are a great resource for both homeschooling and classroom curriculum.
The Kindergarten Sight Words Workbook Contains:
- Sight word vocabulary builder activities
- Sentence strips and sight word flash cards
- Answer key
- ISBN-13: 9781483811888
- ISBN-10: 1483811883
- Publisher: Spectrum
- Publish Date: August 2014
- Dimensions: 10.7 x 8.2 x 0.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.75 pounds
- Page Count: 160
- Reading Level: Ages 5-6