Kindergarten phonics workbooks, Ages 5+
Support your child's educational journey with Spectrum's Kindergarten Phonics Workbook that teaches primary phonics skills to kindergarteners.
Kindergarten Workbooks are a great way for children to learn kindergarten phonics skills such as alphabet order and letters sounds for kindergarten, consonants, short vowel sounds, and more through a variety of kindergarten learning activities that are both fun AND educational
Why You'll Love This Kindergarten Workbook
- Engaging and educational kindergarten phonics activities. "Tracing and coloring pictures", "ABC order", and "Matching letters" are a few of the fun activities that incorporate phonics to help inspire learning into your child's kindergarten homeschool curriculum or classroom curriculum.
- Tracking progress along the way. Reviews and an answer key are included in the kindergarten activity book to track student progress before moving on to new and exciting activities. Use the notes section to record important information along the way.
- Practically sized for every activity. The 144-page kindergarten workbook is sized at about 8 inches x 11 inches--giving your child plenty of space to complete each exercise.
For more than 20 years, Spectrum has provided solutions for parents who want to help their children get ahead, and for teachers who want their students to meet and exceed set learning goals--providing workbooks that are a great resource for both homeschooling and classroom curriculum.
The Phonics Workbook Contains:
- Phonics activities with vibrant illustrations
- Practice pages, reviews, notes section, and answer key
- Perfectly sized at about 8" x 11"
- ISBN-13: 9781483811819
- ISBN-10: 1483811816
- Publisher: Spectrum
- Publish Date: August 2014
- Dimensions: 10.7 x 8.3 x 0.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.75 pounds
- Page Count: 144
- Reading Level: Ages 5-6