3rd Grade Vocabulary workbooks for kids ages 8+
Support your child's educational journey with Spectrum's Grade 3 Vocabulary Workbook that teaches essential vocabulary and language arts skills to third graders.
3rd grade books on vocabulary are a great way for children to learn vocabulary skills such as word classification, abbreviations, roots, compound words, and more through a variety of vocabulary builder activities that are both fun AND educational
Why You'll Love This Third Grade Vocabulary Workbook
- Engaging and educational activities. "Picture - word group association", "Matching synonyms", and "Completing vocabulary lists" are a few of the fun activities that incorporate vocabulary into your child's homeschool curriculum or classroom curriculum to help inspire learning.
- Tracking progress along the way. Test-taking practice tests as well as answer keys are included in the vocabulary workbook to track student progress before moving on to new and exciting activities.
- Practically sized for every activity. The 160-page 3rd grade workbook is sized at about 8" x 10 3/4"--giving your child plenty of space to complete each exercise.
For more than 20 years, Spectrum has provided solutions for parents who want to help their children get ahead, and for teachers who want their students to meet and exceed set learning goals--providing workbooks that are a great resource for both homeschooling and classroom curriculum.
The Spectrum Grade 3 Vocabulary Workbook Contains:
- Vocabulary skills practice activities
- Test-taking tips and vocabulary and reading comprehension practice tests
- Vocabulary and test-taking practice answer keys
- ISBN-13: 9781483811901
- ISBN-10: 1483811905
- Publisher: Spectrum
- Publish Date: August 2014
- Dimensions: 10.7 x 8.3 x 0.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.85 pounds
- Page Count: 160
- Reading Level: Ages 8-9