5th grade vocabulary workbook for kids ages 10+
Support your child's educational journey with Spectrum's Grade 5 Vocabulary Workbook that teaches essential vocabulary skills to fifth graders.
Fifth Grade Vocabulary workbooks are a great way for children to learn essential language arts skills such as analogies, multiple-meaning words, roots, reading comprehension grade 5 context clues, and more through a variety of vocabulary builder activities that are both fun AND educational
Why You'll Love This Vocabulary Workbook
- Engaging and educational activities. "Using passage-level context clues", "Completing analogies", and "Completing sentences" are a few of the fun activities that incorporate vocabulary into your child's homeschool curriculum or classroom curriculum to help inspire learning.
- Tracking progress along the way. Test-taking practice tests as well as answer keys are included in the vocabulary workbook to track student progress before moving on to new and exciting activities.
- Practically sized for every activity. The 160-page 5th grade book is sized at about 8 1/4" x 10 3/4"--giving your child plenty of space to complete each exercise.
For more than 20 years, Spectrum has provided solutions for parents who want to help their children get ahead, and for teachers who want their students to meet and exceed set learning goals--providing workbooks that are a great resource for both homeschooling and classroom curriculum.
The Spectrum Grade 5 Vocabulary Workbook Contains:
- Vocabulary skills practice activities
- Test-taking tips and vocabulary and reading comprehension practice tests
- Vocabulary and test-taking practice answer keys
- ISBN-13: 9781483811932
- ISBN-10: 148381193X
- Publisher: Spectrum
- Publish Date: August 2014
- Dimensions: 11.1 x 8.6 x 0.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.8 pounds
- Page Count: 160
- Reading Level: Ages 10-11