6th Grade Phonics workbooks for kids ages 11+
Support your child's educational journey with Spectrum's 6th Grade Word Study and Phonics Workbook that teaches primary phonics skills to third graders.
Grade 6 Phonics workbooks are a great way for children to learn phonics skills such as digraphs and diphthongs, acronyms, root words, vocabulary builder and dictionary skills, and more through a variety of learning activities that are both fun AND educational
Why You'll Love This Phonics Workbook
- Engaging and educational phonics activities. "Reading passages", "Crossword puzzles", and "Word search games" are a few of the fun activities that incorporate phonics to help inspire learning into your child's homeschool curriculum or classroom curriculum.
- Tracking progress along the way. Lesson reviews and an answer key are included in the phonics book to track student progress before moving on to new and exciting activities.
- Practically sized for every activity. The 168-page phonics book is sized at about 8 1/4 inches x 10 3/4 inches--giving your child plenty of space to complete each exercise.
For more than 20 years, Spectrum has provided solutions for parents who want to help their children get ahead, and for teachers who want their students to meet and exceed set learning goals--providing workbooks that are a great resource for both homeschooling and classroom curriculum.
The 6th Grade Phonics Workbook Contains:
- 4 chapters of phonics activities
- Lesson reviews and an answer key
- Perfectly sized at about 8 1/4" x 10 3/4"
- ISBN-13: 9781483811871
- ISBN-10: 1483811875
- Publisher: Spectrum
- Publish Date: August 2014
- Dimensions: 10.7 x 8.3 x 0.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.85 pounds
- Page Count: 168
- Reading Level: Ages 11-12