Eighth Grade Writing Workbook for kids ages 12-13
Support your child's educational journey with Spectrum's 8th Grade Writing Book that teaches basic handwriting skills to 8th grade students.
are a great way for students to learn basic writing skills such as writing stories, informative writing, argumentative writing, and more through a variety of creative writing prompts and writing practice that are both fun AND educational
Why You'll Love This 8th Grade Writing Book
- Engaging and educational writing prompts. "Writing a fiction story", "Quoting and paraphrasing", and "Persuasive writing" are a few of the fun kids writing activities that incorporate writing practice for kids into everyday settings to help inspire learning into your child's curriculum.
- Testing progress along the way. Post-tests are included at the end of every chapter to test student knowledge. A writer's handbook and answer key are included in the back of the 8th grade book to track your child's progress along the way before moving on to new and exciting activities.
- Practically sized for every activity The 144-page writing activity book is sized at about 8 1/2 inches x 11 inches--giving your child plenty of space to complete each exercise.
For more than 20 years, Spectrum has provided solutions for parents who want to help their children get ahead, and for teachers who want their students to meet and exceed set learning goals--providing workbooks that are a great resource for both homeschooling and classroom curriculum.
The Kids Writing Book Contains:
- 4 chapters full of vibrant activities
- End-of-chapter tests, an answer key, and writer's handbook
- Perfectly sized at about 8 1/2" x 11"
- ISBN-13: 9781483812038
- ISBN-10: 1483812030
- Publisher: Spectrum
- Publish Date: August 2014
- Dimensions: 10.7 x 8.2 x 0.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.75 pounds
- Page Count: 144
- Reading Level: Ages 13-14