USA Today bestselling author Darcy Coates proves herself a master of dystopian post-apocalyptic fiction with Book 2 in the haunting Black Winter Series. The stillness comes for everyone...
This propulsive, suspenseful series is:
- Perfect for fans of V.C. Andrews and Peng Shepard
- For lovers of horror and paranormal thrillers
Nowhere is safe. Clare and Dorran scramble to secure their temporary sanctuary from the hungry things outside. The hollow ones, ravenous beings unaffected by the violent winter storms, patiently lie in wait. It's not a matter of if Clare and Dorran are attacked, but when. And Clare knows she'll have to venture out into the night soon...
Somewhere far away, Clare's sister Beth is trapped, with only hours to live. Hundreds of miles separate the sisters and the land between them is infested with monstrosities. There's a bitter deadline to this rescue mission, but Clare won't lose Beth without a fight.
She knows she can't survive the trip by herself. But even with Dorran at her side, can she truly hope to face the ruthless predators and make it to her desperate sister before it's too late? They all may be lost to the dark winter.
More Black Winter dystopian books:
- Voices in the Snow (Book 1)
- Secrets in the Dark (Book 2)
- Whispers in the Mist (Book 3)
- Silence in the Shadows (Book 4)
Also by Darcy Coates:
- The Haunting of Ashburn House
- The Haunting of Blackwood House
- Craven Manor
- The House Next Door
- ISBN-13: 9781728220192
- ISBN-10: 172822019X
- Publisher: Poisoned Pen Press
- Publish Date: April 2020
- Dimensions: 8.2 x 5.5 x 1.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.1 pounds
- Page Count: 496